Friday, April 30, 2010

Who wore/wears it better: The Pompadour?

Morrisey
Brian Setzer

Tom Waits

Johnny Cash

Quiff, Quaff, D.A., bad ass bitchin pompadour. The hair style has many names and many variations, but it's up to you to decide who wore it best. These are just a few examples. Please leave your choice in the comments section. If you feel that the best pomp isn't represented here, let me know who I'm missing out on. 

As of right now, I think my money is on Tom Waits.
One more very special pompadour after the jump...


The Brandon and Charlie pomp.

1 comment:

  1. Why did you not include The King?

    Waits isn't rockin' the "classic" in the photo you chose...

    I like Setzer's late-Nineties Big Band Pomp quite a bit...

    I gotta go with The Man in Black, given the visual choices.

    ReplyDelete